Saturday, April 27, 2013

I'm Tired of This

I am honestly so done with being treated this way. Why do people take advantage of me like this? What did i do wrong? Seriously though, all i have ever been, was there for you. And now you accuse me of not being there for you? Uhm excuse me who wrote you that 2 page letter when you were balling your eyes out? Oh yeah me. I forgot. And i seem to think that you forget how good of a friend i can be actually. I mean yes, im not like every other typical 14 year old but...why does that matter? I'm not sorry for the things i say to you. And yes probably everything i say to you doesn't make you feel good, i just give my opinion and you shoot me down! I'm sorry that my opinion  is the more mature way of looking at a situation, but maybe you should have thought of that before you did the deed? It's just a thought. Sometimes though i seriously hate how no one can relate to me. For example, if someone is having a hard core party with no parents there, everyone is like "OH YEAH LETS GO!" and then there's me and i'm like "No." I feel as if this situation is only going to get harder as i grow up. Unfortunately. Ugh Whatever i'm just so done right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment