Thursday, July 25, 2013

Girls

Why do teenage girls feel the need to put themself out there? Why do they take bikini pictures? Just WHY. It's not worth it. And then I love how after they do all of this, they get crappy guys. Hm, I wonder maybe putting yourself out there in the wrong way, will attract the wrong guys? Sorry just a thought. It makes me so mad how every typical teenage girl puts that tanning picture out there with their phone right under their chin, and you can almost see down their bikini bottoms. That picture just makes a bad impression for me if I see you do that. And besides do you really think I wanna see your body? No. why can't I see your face? I love when people smile. What I don't love is when girls suck in, or flex to try to look good for guys. I think that you ABSOLUTELY should NOT have to put your body out there in order to get some guys attention. And don't rye to go "Ugh no Bridget that's not even what I MEANT. " yes it is. no matter how much you try fighting with me, I know that little voice in the back of your head going "Oh if I just, do this I'll get like 80 likes and some guy will ask to text me. Man I look so good. " Typical Teenage girls disgust me. END of story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment