Monday, July 1, 2013

Music

I love music. Wether it be when I'm playing my violin and it's classical music, or I'm listening to iHeart Radio. I just love being around it or drowned in it. I find myself with my headphones always in my ears. I love being escaped from the world. It's not that I'm hiding from everything in the world, more like I'm just taking a break from reality. When I have my headphones in I don't have to listen to stupid things. Like the dishwasher running, or the fan blowing. I can just simply enjoy my music and all that comes with it. Music makes life so much more fun to be in. Like take running for instance. For me, when I'm running without music, there's nothing for me to think about. And it just bores me. Then I'm left thinking "Why am I even running again?" But with music, it makes my adrenaline pump, it makes my confidence boost, and it just makes me want to run. It's almost like dancing to the beat. Speaking of dancing, music always makes me think of little dance or cheer routines in my head. Not like I could do them, but I love to imagine professional dancers dancing to the Songs I listen too. I'm pretty picky about my music though. If I don't like the beginning of the song, then I doubt I'll like the rest of the song. A song I'd like has to have a catchy beginning so that I can get into the song. I don't know why I judge a song so quickly like that though. It actually kind of bugs me. And another thing I don't do, is listen to the lyrics sometimes. So I have no idea what the song is about until I'm singing it out loud and I realize what all these words smushed together in a song means. It's crazy to think that I do it that way, because it's not like I can choose to listen to the words or not, because I always hear them, but I guess I just don't interpret  them. Do you do that? What kind of music do you like? What does your perfect song Include? Just ponder on those questions for a little bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment