Thursday, May 9, 2013

I just can't do it...yet

I need to get over the fact that she isn't going to come to me anymore. She isn't going to cry on my shoulder. She isn't going to want to talk to me about her problems anymore. Because apparently I'm bad at what I used to do. I'm bad at being a bestfriend. I don't meet her requirements. So you know what? I'm done. I am D-O-N-E trying to be close with her. If she isn't willing to give 100% effort why should I ? Even though I was, it was completely pointless. I hate that she just moved on like the blink of an eye though. I just HATE that. We still remain friends, but it's weird. I'm used to telling her everything, and talking to her 24/7 and then it just stopped. Apparently in her opinion we haven't been close in forever. But why was that my fault? Oh yeah it wasn't. Sorry not sorry that you had a controlling boyfriend and you never realized. I miss us, and I hate these nights. Where I can't stop thinking about what we were. But I just need to wake up and smell the roses and realize what we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment