Sunday, May 12, 2013

Replacement

I have been replaced. It's legit now. I'm gone, and out of your life right? You never text me just to text me, or talk to
Me just to talk to me. You only talk to me when you want too. I'm not the person you run to anymore. It's all about her. And by the way, I'm pretty sure everyone hates it when you call her boob. Seriously though, NO one calls people that. No one I know wants to be referred to as a breast. It just doesn't sound right. It sounds immature. And what I hate the most is all the little games your playing with me. You say "Im sorry! I didn't mean for you to feel this way! I feel terrible!" And then you go hang out with her and say #bestfriend. That's a big label your giving her considering you hate her guts half the time. It makes zero sense to me. Figure it out and call me when you're ready to break the news to me. Okay? Okay. 👌

No comments:

Post a Comment