Wednesday, November 4, 2015

No Shave November: Day 4

I AM SORRY FOR NOT POSTING YESTERDAY

I received many comments about this, in person, and over the phone. Even if I were to have post yesterday, I'm just warning you now it would've been boring. I didn't have much social interaction since we had the day off from school, and the hair growth wasn't tremendously different from Day 2.

However, today I noticed that the hair growth is in full swing. Is it weird that a certain part of me feels like that awkward preteen boy who had one armpit hair but now has like a solid 10? It is now 100% noticeable that I am growing hair under my armpit, and for some reason that just causes me great pleasure.

I did not receive any comments from peers or strangers today on my armpits, and I don't believe that scenario will happen for awhile due to the fact that there's not really THAT much hair under there.

One aspect of today that I did want to point out is that I felt like I was excessively sweating underneath my arms. Yes, I had visible pit stains, and no, I was not ashamed of them, nor will I ever be. It's not my fault that that is one of the natural ways my body gets rid of water; and it's not as if I am going to go out and tailor my clothing around my pit stains. That is absolutely absurd. My argument is, that if you use deodorant, you don't smell bad, and you have pit stains on your shirt, then why should you be embarrassed? As long as you don't smell bad, you're golden in my book.

I am curious though, if there is a correlation between me having more armpit hair, and my naturally excessive sweating getting worse. From my research, I have found that when you shave your armpit hairs, you give the bacteria that sweat gives off (the odor as well) less area to breed or multiply. Also, by shaving, you are increasing your effectiveness of your deodorant. Although, I don't know how much this pertains to me, because before when I was shaving about every other day, I still had pools of sweat underneath my arms. I guess it's sort of a loose-loose situation for me.

As far as today's photos go I decided to change it up. I have an individual photo of each armpit, and them the standard one I've been posting of the two armpits in one picture.

Hope you enjoyed today's post, and I better see you back tomorrow! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment