Saturday, November 7, 2015

No Shave November: Day 7 (aka one week anniversary)

It has officially been an entire week since I last shaved my armpit hair.

I don't remember the last time that this situation has happened in my life. To be frank, I don't believe it ever has happened. Back when I was shaving, it would either be daily, or every other day. And the longest period I had ever went without shaving was somewhere around the timeline of about four days max. MAX. Basically, my mindset on the topic was strict to a shaving schedule. Anything after 4 days in my mind seemed barbaric. However, I'm FAR from that mindset now.

I've noticed that most of the short sleeve t-shirts I wear, barely, if at all any, show my armpit hair. I mean this might be because my hair isn't too long yet, but in the past I don't know why I was so concerned on whether or not I had shaved.

My wardrobe consists of simple, scoop/crew neck short sleeves, and out of the majority of them that I own, my hair underneath my arms doesn't even peek through. I used to be that person that would wake up late, skip a shower, throw a t-shirt on, and simply wet my razor just to quickly swipe underneath my arms. Looking back at it, I can only IMAGINE how horrible that was for both my skin, and the hair follicles under my arm.

Once again, I apologize for my lack of posting last night (and I also apologize that today's post is so late, and is technically "Day 8"s post). Let's be real here though. I'm human, you're human, and we make mistakes, and aren't always on our A game. Last night I fell asleep on the couch, and then it was past midnight so I called it a night and went to bed. Which I find absolutely fine. Would you guys rather have me post daily with barely anything to say about my day, or skip a few days here and there, so I can a) live my life and b) provide you with better content?

That was a trick question, and the answer is clear; I'm human, and I will post when I feel it benefits you, the reader, the most. I believe this is a fair, and logical change to my No Shave November series, and as of now, these conditions comply to future posts.

Thank you guys so much for all your kind words, love, and support! Here are today's (tonight's?) photos:


No comments:

Post a Comment