Thursday, November 5, 2015

No Shave November: Day 5

Hello!

As far as today went, I continued to receive extremely positive comments from peers in regard to this social experiment. Let me just say I appreciate all that is said, and I'm over joyed with how widely accepted this challenge I'm putting myself through is.

The sweating is still a problem. I do officially now believe the hair plays a large roll in it. 

Unfortunately I don't have any nifty stories to share, or current experiences I've faced today. Although, I can say that the hair is starting to get a little itchy, and I'm not going to lie to you about that one.

Thank you for reading today's small post, and here are the photos of the day:

1 comment:

  1. You are so awesome, and this is so powerful for people who may have a little bit of a flaw (or a flaw in their eyes). Whether that may be a little extra hair, dark armpits, a little extra weight, or anything that maybe a little taboo in society. You are making such an amazing statement. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete