Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Goodbye Middle School

Middle school was a journey alright. It taught me a lot about people, school, and life! I didn't cry today when we got clapped out of the school, because i didn't feel like i needed too. I mean yes i'm going to miss middle school and a lot of people in it, but it's not like i'm, never gonna see these people again. We all live in the same town and we're probably all gonna see each other again. And if you're really good friends with me. I will make an effort to hangout with you. No doubt in my mind that i won't. Middle school is something everyone goes through in life and it is what you make of it. And i decided that i was going to be happy and positive for this next year in high school. Middle school has made me a stronger person and has made me realize whats important in my life and what i should spend less of my time on. Middle school taught me that sometimes you get hurt, but its how you rebound from that is what makes you a better person. I am so excited for High school and i am ready to be in High school, I'm ready to be involved in everything and get out there and be me! Gah i just can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment