Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Summer Livin☀

Long days filled with sunshine, laughter and fun right? Uh no. I think the stereotypes put on summer vacation are crazy! All those posts on twitter, with the girls looking like they're having the time of their life, well yeah guess what? It doesn't happen that way! It's not like summer vacation happens for everyone. Only students! And I don't know about anyone else, but my parents still have to work! So it's not like they can just drive me around to every friends house, or every lake, or every wave pool! I don't understand how some people have something to do EVERY DAY OF THE SUMMER. It really bottles my mind! How can you do something if your parents work? Or is that just it? Your parents don't work, so that would mean your broke, but then you manage to drive all over everywhere and do something everyday of the week? Alright that makes perfect sense. I don't know it just bugs me how when I ask my parents to do something I get the "Ugh I have to drive you again?" Or the "Ugh YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO SOMETHING EVERY SECOND JUST RELAX!" Like seriously does anyone else get that when they ask to do something or is it just me? Man I can't wait till I can have my own car. But I'm still going to enjoy being 14 cause you're only 14 once! And you have to make the best of that time. Anyway, that's my summer rant. There's probably going to be more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment