Monday, June 24, 2013

Relationships .

Girls, and guys nowadays honestly don't know how relationships work. I wish that I could just have a boyfriend so that I could be like an example to everyone else of how relationships should work. Even though I've never really been heartbroken, or loved, I've seen it and I've grasped pretty well of how things work. Girls now believe that they have to know every last detail about what their guy is doing and who he's talking to. I think that's a little to far. Guys need privacy, and heck girls shouldn't be so worried about what they're doing. It's just texting honestly. What are people going to do over text that is going to drastically change your relationship? And girls really do need to lighten up. They need to learn how to trust their boyfriends and know that their boyfriends chose them for a reason, and if he's talking to other girls then they're just friends. I honestly hate seeing people in relationships when they don't even know the basics of dating. Study up girls and boys! Or else all your relationships will crumble, no matter who you're with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment