Sunday, June 2, 2013

My Friends don't effect you.

I hate when people say "Well if I'm not friends with them, you can't be either." It's like no honey it doesn't work that way. I mean if you're really worried about loosing a friend who's telling you who you can and can't be friends with, well I'd honestly loose that friend. They aren't worth my time. I'm friends with who I want to be. No matter what they've done to my other friends. If you haven't done anything to me, I'll still be nice to you and give you my full respect. But then you have situations when a your close friend (let's use Molly as her name) gets hurt pretty bad by her ex boyfriend ( James lets say) does that mean I can't talk to James? I mean I might not like the things he's done to my friend Molly, but why would that have to affect James and I's relationship ? Molly has nothing to do, with what i say to James, or talk to James about. And it makes it even worse when Molly, is one of those kind of people that I talked about at the top of this post. So Buh bye Molly. You will not be missed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment