Thursday, June 13, 2013

Silence Can be the Best

Today i found myself silenced while i heard my friends talk about some things. In many cases i find myself silenced because i usually can't relate to what my friends are saying. So whats the point in opening my mouth to share my opinion then? Well i mean, there probably is a point in opening my mouth, but i just don't feel the need too. It's just so much effort. It takes a lot of effort to explain to my friends why i disagree with them. I often find myself being the odd one out, a lot. It's because i'm to mature. Which has it's ups and downs, but the majority of the time its hard to be more mature then everyone. And i am not the type of person that is going to "dumb" myself down to be able to join in a conversation and sound like everyone else. No for me it doesn't happen that way. Lately when i hear my friends talking about something that i just have very strong feelings and opinions about i just shut up. Because in all honestly i don't like explaining to them how i feel about their immature situation, and i don't like being looked at weird, or getting the nasty eye. So i just keep to myself and i have found that saves a lot of time and energy. Sometimes, silence is the answer, but only as long as you have a good reason to be silent. Because if you don't then you mise well just talk anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment